Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wanna Dance?


Wanna Dance?, originally uploaded by Fanboy30.

A couple of weeks ago I received a message on Facebook from an old friend from college called Natasha referencing my recent 'Other Worlds' work on Flickr. Her boyfriend Chris had seen them over her shoulder and was pretty impressed and then continued to badger her about asking me to work my magic on him. When she told me this I happily responded as I do to people who show an interest and let them know that all I require is a self portrait shot against a blank background.

Not long after that I got an email with a shirtless picture of Chris in a strange pose, it was then disclosed that he wanted to be turned into Wolverine from the X-men comic series. Yesterday I started to tackle the picture which didn't take long at all with only a few minor finishing touches needed today before uploading it online.

I have yet to hear from either of them if they approve but I am sure Chris will be happy with his new physique :)

No comments:

Post a Comment